Anyone around 18 in the group?

Sean Horan sean at emvis.net
Wed Aug 3 12:21:05 MST 2005

Wow, you've got me beat--my first kernel was 1.2.8 on a Pentium 90 w/ 16
  MB.   I don't think I could get even a single apache process going
with that horsepower now.

It handily outperformed the Pentium 166 running NT with I think 32 or 64
MB the department bought a couple years after.

Despite all this, I think i've got the best combination of age and
earliest kernel version.  Ph33r!  :D

--sean