Anyone around 18 in the group?

Bryce C Plug at BryceCo.Net
Tue Aug 2 17:58:44 MST 2005

lol. Yeah, there are whole universities just brimming with folk our age.
If you're looking for a LUG with more "young folk", head on over to
ASULUG.

And for the record, my first Linux server that ran that sparkly 2.2
kernel is still running, same case and all, still a K6-2 400, but Gentoo
now, and several deceased drives later (its original drive just started
to die too, a whopping 13Gb).

-Bryce
(ASL stands for American Sign Language and should only be a come on if
you sign)