Anyone around 18 in the group?

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:46:15 MST 2005

I'm 10101(base2), male, and looking for a good time! Please call me at
602-230-4210.  I will knock your socks off (or long johns for a lot of
you :-p)
/jk

On 8/2/05, Sean Horan <sean at emvis.net> wrote:
> He could also be 18 or 81.  :)
>
> --sean
>
> Joseph Sinclair wrote:
>
> > So is that 42 or 24?
> >
> > Ric Whitney wrote:
> >
> >> If you multiply the 2 numbers of my age and add the amount it will
> >> increase by
> >> in two months to the front, I am 18, too!

> >> http://xend.net
> >> Premium Quality Web Hosting
> >> http://xendhosting.com
> >> rw AT xend.net
> >> Net Binder  http://netbinder.net
> >> 310-943-6498
> >> 602-288-5340

-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on
the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton
"Open source is like science, closed source is like witchcraft" - Linus Torvalds