Data Modeling tools

Liberty Young plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 May 2003 13:30:20 -0700

I like how version 0.91 has more stuff and more dialogs...though
Mandrake 9.0 doesn't have rpms for 0.91, i just compiled it...though now
the text in my objects are waaaay too small!!! even bumping them up as
far as they can go  (10), it's too small to be readable..

Any suggestions? has anybody else compiled dia?