Linux Program for Win2k Password recovery

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 May 2003 23:10:19 -0700

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 16:48, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Craig,
>
> I don't know if this will help, but knoppix provides an iso image that
> you can put on a cd and then boot into Linux. Perhaps there is some
> information on their web site about this problem...
> http://www.knoppix.org/
>
> The home page mentions "utilities for data recovery and system repairs,
> even for other operating systems"

-----
This wasn't my problem but the 'holdback' on my reply to the original
message for moderator approval was like 51 hours.

I guess I don't understand why my message was held back for moderator
approval

Craig