Mozilla Text Resolution

Stephen Andert plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 27 May 2003 22:08:26 -0700

Hi there,

I've gotten half of my home network moved to Linux.  This means that we are
using webmail interface for some of our e-mail accounts.  Text resolution in
things like Mozilla and Netscape is pretty bad.  I've tried different screen
resolutions and that makes it a bit better, but there must be some fonts
that I could load or configure differently to make things more legible.  Can
anyone point me towards the file/files or configuration tools to make this
better?

The Linux machines are RedHat 7.3.

TIA

Stephen