(Fwd) [IP] MS Windows Crash Traps Thai Politician in Car

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
25 May 2003 13:59:41 -0700

Don't know if this killed anyone but sure crippled them.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/05/25/MN309974.DTL

Defective software combined with bad management. That said I don't think
professional licensing will do anything to help anymore then sysadmin
certifications guarantee quality sysadmins. Just means they are good at
taking tests.

Cheers,

Davidm