Hardware Help

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:18:53 -0700 (MST)

www.pricewatch.com go to mobo/cpu combos. ATA refers to the type of hd, but
rather genericly. SerialATA (aka SATA, just short of satan) is a new standard
with the very small hard drive cables. Parllel ATA (usally ATA) are normal
hd's.

In the end I buy the hardware that is most availible and cheapest, make does
not matter all that much (except wireless cards). You should not pay more than
100 bucks for a 120 gig.

Robert James Wultsch III
robert.wultsch@asu.edu
sheepsleep7 (AIM)