Is there anything even remotely as fast as terminal services for linux ?

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 May 2003 18:23:50 -0700

Well I not talking about 2mb/s I am talking about over a modem 56k or
less. With terminal services / citrix it works and works pretty well,
with vnc and x forwarding it is barely usable.