strange php on debian

Patrick Fleming EA plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:25:50 -0700 (MST)

Search for the include path in /etc/php.ini (or wherever you installed
php.ini) it is probably not set to look in . This is also a compile-time
option.

You can also check out how it is set by using phpinfo() in a file:
<?php
phpinfo();
php?>
name it phpinfo.php and load it in your browser.

--
Patrick Fleming, EA
Licensed to represent taxpayers