Evolution Virtual folders was Re: Hewlet Packard ZE4145 laptop

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 May 2003 00:56:26 -0700

Of course I use mozilla mail for as my principle MTA (?) but one thing I
love about evolution is that I can have mail from my customers flaged
without moving it from my imap folders. (so when I go back to mozilla
its still there). I *love* this and I can even keep all my buisness
email in one folder but have v-folders for them all. This rocks.

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com