sshd basics

eric plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:09:56 -0700

Ok,

live and learn.....

i commented everything out of /etc/hosts.deny, and i deleted the sshd part
of /etc/hosts.allow and changed it (i.e., changed the first line) to
ALL:ALL.

So now it works. I am so happy!! But now my box is wide open.  Sigh.
Does anyone have suggestions for reconfiguring TCPWrappers to improve
security?