WARNING: Long || Setting up the Epson 1260 (RedHat 8)

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:00:57 -0700

Why, that's practically "Plug and Play"!!!  :-)

I'll let you know how my install (mandrake 9.0) goes.

anthony

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 10:24 pm, Tom Jones thought they were smart an=
d=20