new Red Hat coming

Scott plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:00:11 -0700 (MST)

I got the same email and no, no one has heard anything prior to this
email.  I dont know what 9.0 will have in it, but after the V8.0 fiasco (I
downgraded my systems back to 7.3), I think I will wait a long time before
trying it.  As a matter of fact, as I type this, Debian is installing on
my laptop (it used to be RH).

scott

--
NT makes anything simple, easy, and anything difficult to do, impossible.
Unix makes anything easy to do difficult, and anything difficult to do,