Help !!!

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:42:19 -0700

Jeff,

You can download Partition Magic, install it on your XP system, and then
just use the RedHat installation CDs after the disk is partitioned. I would
recommend either Mandrake or Redhat.

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.