Open udp netbios ports.

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:09:44 -0700

and this is WHY I've been looking for a job in this field. I never assume the
system is secure (I know, I've found out the hard way just how easy it is to
get a rootkit in to a box).

unfortunately, it seems my resume is often looked at and discarded (I never
hear back from any one, with only 2 exceptions).

so.....

someone willing to give a visually impaired linux guru a break?

Technomage