Open udp netbios ports.

Dennis Davis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:03:20 -0700

It's amazing, spend all that money for good equipment and then don't
configure it correctly due to some dullard decison maker who knows
nothing about networking and security.

That business will most likely have a new  remote silent partner running
their business in the next few days.

My thoughts before coffee.....

Dennis