Computer registration at ASU (Was: Re: Linux at ASU Conferenc e?)

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:34:12 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Austin Godber so:

> Actually, I see all of this as being a good opportunity for ASULUG to
> help people properly administer their machines.  This is a possible task
> for me to take up in the future.

I've pushed for it for a number of years :).

Working with UNUG I think ASULUG could definitely make a difference. Maybe
we could finally get all those SunOS 4.1.3 boxen out of there :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Schlie=DFlich verteidigt Amerika Freiheit. Und Freiheit beginnt mit dem =
Wort.
#    -- Gunter Grass