Off-Shore Engineering

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Mar 2003 17:04:40 -0700

I can't and won't compete with $7 per hour which is what some overseas
programmers are getting (and they are happy with it). I don't think
their rates are going to come up much in the near future so I don't
think it is going to level out.

That said there are lots of small business that can't go of shore, I
plan on working with them when possible.

--
David IS Mandala
gpg fingerprint 8932 E7EF CCF5 1B8C 1B5C A92E C678 795E 45B2 D952