Off-Shore Engineering

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Mar 2003 16:37:41 -0700

Unlike in other industries I don't think this has to destroy us. Our
rates will come down. Their will come up. We're too plugged into a
global economy for it to stay to imbalanced. (pssst this would be a good
conversation to have in the consulting corner forum of carlparrish.com).
--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com