sh Script to telnet

Ross Martin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 20:58:37 -0700

Telnetting to a port other than 23 is grounds for firing?!?!?  That's
ridiculous!

So if you write a program that sends email, or write code that talks
directly to
a printer, or write your own data transfer software, or make your own web
cgi-bin script, you're fired?  I pity the person that works there!

That's like these people who were trying to outlaw point-to-point
networking.
Can you say *telephone*?

Ross