sh Script to telnet

Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:35:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Austin Godber so:

> > It would be good to get sshd running on the HP box if possible.
> And if people are reluctant to install SSH I have found that telling
> your boss what his password is provides a good incentive.  Granted that
> was acceptible in my environment, I can imagine it would get you fired
> in others perhaps.

http://www.lightlink.com/fors/

Randal recently posted that to a thread about the dumbest thing done at
work. In most environments you shouldn't run sniffers or try to crack
anything unless it's specifically part of your job description.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making us=
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth