sh Script to telnet

Brian Tafoya plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:33:25 -0700

I would recommend you use ssh...

ssh user@host /usr/bash/script

Set up public keys authorization so it does not need to authenticate...

All secure, and works great. I use this for all of my remote operation.
:)

--
Brian E. Tafoya
http://briantafoya.com
btafoya@briantafoya.com

Quote 31 of 39, in kookies.txt
Question _your own_ authority.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Anoop
Gururaj
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:12 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: sh Script to telnet

 Dear Gurus,

               Can anyone give me the shell script where in i can telnet
 to different unix host with username and passwd and execute another
shell
script in the remote host..??
 i need to write a cron ..the cron must execute a sh script which
telnets  to
another host with username/pass and execute another shell script in  the
remote server.
 Kindly help me in this.
 Thanks a lot in advance.

 Regards,