Tomorrow - XUsers March Meeting Reminder - OS X Users Group

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:07:02 -0700 (MST)

REMINDER:  The March XUsers (Mac OS X Users Group) meeting is tomorrow -
please mark your calendar. See the XUsers web site for future meeting
details and topics, past meeting notes and information, the XUsers
discussion list, and much more!  <http://www.xusers.org>

This month's topic:  Using the Apache web server included in Mac OS X to
host your own web site.

Surprisingly, Arizona does not have a Mac OS X users group. Sure, we have
a couple of general Mac groups, but nothing specific to OS X. Now we do.

Introducing XUsers - the Mac OS X users group:

    http://www.xusers.org

XUsers meetings are always held on the first Wednesday of each month.
Please mark your calendars:

Who:    XUsers - Mac OS X Users Group
What:   March XUsers Meeting
When:   Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 6PM
Where:  Coffee Rush, South-East corner of Ray and Dobson in Chandler
        Take 101 South to Ray. Go East about 2 miles to Dobson.
Topic:  Using the Apache web server included in Mac OS X to host your
        own web site.

For more information about XUsers, or to subscribe to our email discussion
or announcement lists, visit the XUsers web site:  http://www.xusers.org

~Jay

--
== Jay Jacobson