Questions regarding Knoppix

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:18:05 -0700

Austin,

Thanks!

BTW, I know my eyes are starting to show their age, but I can't see what you mean:

"(Oh, BTW ... your dd command above has bsQ2 in it ... that should be bsQ2 )"
It seems to me that bsQ2 is the same as bs2Q???

Thanks again for all your help!!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.