OT: Anyone who knows, Can find ur residence

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:41:12 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Derek Neighbors on 6/26/2003 08:20 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_  They were re-united and are forming a relationship.

Cool beans.

\_ Just to let you know the glass can be half full or half empty.  You may
\_ see this tool as a way for rapists, murderers and thieves to find your
\_ home.  I see that like many things in life, there are positive uses as
\_ well.

It's not the people who use their powers for good that I'm worried
about, though.

Any tool can be good or bad.  A hammer can build a house or bludgeon
an innocent.

Relatedly, think of all the fun we could have submitting all the phone
numbers in phoenix to the nat'l telemarketing do-not-call list
programatically.  Is that a good or a bad use of a tool?  Yes,
exactly.  Both.

David