Kernel 2.4.21

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:10:20 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Miles Beck so:

> The problem with using apt-get is that I do not have a working network ad=
apter
> when running Linux. This is a dual boot system and I am trying to upgrade=
 the
> kernel in hopes that the adapters (network and sound) will work.

Stick a $7 network card in it for now.

You could also download the package and use dpkg to install it, but as I sa=
2.4.21 hasn't yet been packaged.

It would be nice if ethernet manufacturers would come out with a standard
interface for 10 and 100 meg connections, similar to vesa for graphics
cards.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans