Tired of Being Screwed By Cox (no pun intended)

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:33:04 -0700

well,
I've been checking my e-mail and so far, cox has yet to notify me (and they
should relivant to such service changes).

however, their biz accounts are way to high priced for what they offer. I'd
like to have a biz account, but thats not going to fly on my current budget.

in the meantime, if they try to block any of my internal stuff, they are going
to have problems there as they can't get through my firewall to do that (all
internal traffic is, by definition, filtered).

Mage