I have no application form and I must rant

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Jan 2003 19:28:50 -0700

--=-v4KJ1r3e1TSKqProyNnm

I tried to convert the format and screwed it up in an entirely new way.
I'm just going to use the online form. It looks like it has improved
since the last time I saw it.