evolution - getting/sending mail - DISASTER

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:57:39 -0800

Upgrading gdk-pixbuf-devel-1:0.14.0-8 =>
gdk-pixbuf-devel-1:0.18.0-1.ximian.1[Ximian Evolution]
Upgrading gdk-pixbuf-1:0.14.0-8 => gdk-pixbuf-1:0.18.0-1.ximian.1[Ximian
Evolution]
Upgrading gdk-pixbuf-gnome-1:0.14.0-8 =>
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-1:0.20.0-1.ximian.1[Ximian Desktop]
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-1:0.20.0-1.ximian.1: needed by
gdk-pixbuf-1:0.18.0-1.ximian.1
There are no installable providers of =gdk-pixbuf-0.20.0 for
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-1:0.20.0-1.ximian.1[Ximian Desktop]
Can't uninstall the to-be-installed package
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-1:0.20.0-1.ximian.1
Marking this resolution attempt as invalid.

That's what I sent in. And that's where I left it. I think the easy
thing is to go for the upgrade to 8.

pete