evolution - getting/sending mail - DISASTER

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:47:18 -0800

Well it appears I do need to upgrade now. My system's so messed up with
various rpm installs.  I tried Red Carpet, but 2 packages couldn't be
resolved so I sent that bug report in.

So the next question is - what's the recommended method to upgrade from
7.3 to 8?