proftpd message and mysql both on port21?

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
28 Jan 2003 13:06:50 -0800

[root@rotor rc.d]# lsof -i :21
COMMAND   PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE NODE NAME
xinetd  12078 root    5u  IPv4 202042       TCP *:ftp (LISTEN)
[root@rotor rc.d]#

Yes, wu was installed. I thought I uninstalled but apparently not. Guess
I have to look at the inet scripts to see if it's in there and uninstall
it. Or is there a better way?

pete