Inexpensive 13-15" monitor?

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:53:48 -0700

well,
if I was greedy, I woulda charged $100.00. However, having been in that same
position, I was being nice.

BTW, I think I have a source for them if you want. :)

I'm glad John liked it. it does need some minor (under the hood) adjustments,
but its relatively workable for what he needs.

in any case, glad to be of help.

Technomage

p. I really could use teh $200.00 but that would be greedy. :)