[ExOT] Home theatre integrators recommendation

Jonathan Claxton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:33:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Basically, I need an outfit that can answer all my questions, provide a good
> recommendation on components based on my budget (~$10k), allow me to see
> the components in action in a similar environment, and install and
> integrate all of it.

There's an absolute Audio nut here in town that goes by the of Steve
Bruzonsky who lives in Chandler. Best bet to contact him would be the AV
forum where also a lot of your questions can be asked and anwsered. The AV
forum is at http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/.