[ExOT] Home theatre integrators recommendation

Scott plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:53:29 -0700 (MST)

Give Sounds Like Music a call at 480-515-0565.  They are located just off
the 101 in the Desert Ridge Mall.  If possible, see if you can get a hold
of Kurt (last name escapes me a the moment).  I found him to be very
helpful.  He even helped me talk my wife into getting some real nice LINN
speakers.

They have a web site at http://www.soundslikemusic.com

I am not in the market for any new stuff at the moment, but when I am, I
will be going back there.

As for Showcase, I've been there a few times.  Unless you are looking to
spend several thousands of dollars, they really aren't interested.

scott

ps

If you get a hold of Kurt, tell him Scott Brewster sent you.  Not sure if
its worth anything (or if he remembers me) but you never know.

--
NT makes anything simple, easy, and anything difficult to do, impossible.
Unix makes anything easy to do difficult, and anything difficult to do,