GDM theme not showing on remote hosts

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
24 Jan 2003 08:19:03 -0700

--=-QHYMo7Ln0I1zE/RoD8Py

I'm assuming that your using GNOME 2...  but when I run 'gdmsetup' it
comes up with the 'General' settings tab having two drop boxes.  One for
local, which is set for Graphical, and one for Remote, which is set to
Standard.

I imagine that all of the configuration information has been moved into
gconf keys.  Most of the configuration for GNOME is that way in 2.x.  I
couldn't find any keys for it in looking, but if you want to look
through your gconf database the easiest way is to use 'gconf-editor'.=20
Be careful though, most of the values in there are auto-update, so
changing them has an immediate impact to your applications.

		Have fun,
			Ted

--=-QHYMo7Ln0I1zE/RoD8Py

--=-QHYMo7Ln0I1zE/RoD8Py--