Linux for the Greens

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:57:09 -0700

That's great, Derek! Perhaps AZOTO can help. And  you, being in the
process of actually writing a donor management application, would be in
a position to speak with authority on what software might meet their
needs in that area ;-) .

The meeting will be at 1425 North 1st Street, Suite 100, just north of
the Phoenix Central Library. The people with whom I will be meeting  are
volunteers assisting the Maricopa Greens with their technology issues.
My expectation is that this will be a very open meeting about How To Get
Stuff Done, not an ideological battle, no  MCSEs with their jobs at
stake, etc :-) . What I am looking for is folks who can give good,
objective advice on how the Maricopa Greens can accomplish what they
need to, IT-wise, and possibly contribute some elbow grease as well.

Lee Einer