RedHat 8.0 & MySQL issues??? (was RE: Troubleshooting X)

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:10:08 -0500

I've been pretty happy with Mandrake 8.0.  OTOH, I had some problems putting
Red Hat 8.0 on my notebook so I rolled that back to 7.3.

Vaughn Treude
Nakota Software, Inc.