Searchable archive

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:42:34 -0700

I use imap to keep all my emails, then I have every plug email sorted for=20
year/month.

I have all the messages back to January of 2002.

If anyone would like a copy of the (rather large) files from my email, they=
=20
are welcome to it... Or possible use it for a search somehow.

2002/
	January 769 messages
	February 855 messages
	March 1258 messages
	April 1024 messages
	May 1080 messages
	June 1496 messages
	July 1724 messages
	August 1226 messages
	September 1152 messages
	October 1092 messages
	November 1161 messages
	December 1022 messages

nathan

On Sunday 19 January 2003 14:21, Alan Dayley wrote:
> The email list archive used to be searchable.  Now it is not.  Google won=
't
> search it, at least I don't know how to make it do it.
>
> It is a royal pain to try to find something in the current archives.  Is
> anyone looking into or working on a searchable solution?
>
> Alan

=2D --=20
Nathan England

Arcanum Linux !
nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id: linuxjunkie@jabber.earth.li

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
=2D --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to:
uce@ftc.gov