Open Source on NPR

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:59:52 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Jeffrey Pyne so:

> The NPR program "Talk of The Nation: Science Friday" will have a discussi=
on
> about "the philosophy -- and business -- of open source software" in the
> second part of their program today.  The show starts at about 12:10PM AZT=
 on
> 91.5 KJZZ.  I'm listening to the station right now in streaming audio on
> http://www.kjzz.org/.

moin, moin,

obviously too late for the particular show, but their stand-alone player
link works just fine w/ xmms.

It's mp3. We're working on getting them to move to ogg vorbis :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein