Converting Unix time stamp to a date format.

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:30:46 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Carl Parrish so:

> From the info you gave me I think I'll be able to fix my immediate need.
> However as I play with Mozilla to do the convertion does anyone have any
> idea's on the best way to go about making a generic conversation tool? I

Do you mean conversation as in allows us to talk or conversation as in
something people talk about?  ;-)

> assume perl must already have one such tool. Is there an easy way to
> search though perl's source?

Start with the perlfunc manpage, look for the time function ( "/   time" ).

Perl and PHP have many fx()s for munging timestamps.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
#  Vote Cthulhu for President!