JPILOT

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:14:44 -0700

I hate this! I do not know what I opened when I synced my visor but it wa=
s not=20
jpilot. (it was kpilot) jpilot is not even on my system.... I just realiz=
ed=20
where jpilot is. It was still on my disks. oops. NOw I have a slight prob=
lem.=20
HOw do i get it to recognize my USB ports? I become SU, enter /dev~ and t=
hen=20
do you create a ln -s from tty(?) to jpilot? Or is it from vcs(?). Aren't=
 all=20
of those tty's the com ports? I would think that it would be usb(?) I mea=
n=20
they have usbmouse in there. How do you do this? I do not remember.=20

--=20