Send CD requests here

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 06:39:55 -0700

I wasn't able to make it to the eastside meeting and apologize to those who
asked me to bring CDs.

I've set up cd-request@sahuaro.us for the PLUG CD Service for requesting a
distro, questions about what distros I have available on CD, etc. I plan to
stock the popular stable release, but am NOT interested in keeping up with
beta, unstable, fast changing release or individual files.

I will bring the requested CDs to the next eastside meeting or Stammtisch.
Please e-mail me at cd-request@sahuaro.us to remind me of what you want. The
cost per CD is $2.50 (exact change is appreciated) and I can mail them to you
for a small fee if you can't make the meeting.

Please don't make requests to the PLUG list if you can help it. I won't be
looking for them there.

Thanks,

Dennis Kibbe