Portable Music

Aaron Cordova plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:28:00 +0000

I have not used the rio riot, if it is just a standard mp3 player I recomend
buying an mp3/cd player. You usually can get more music a cd than you can on
a memory stick or sm or flash. I have an aiwa pocket cd player and I can get
server hours on one cd and the player is small and last a few days between
recharges. Not to mention cd media is much cheaper than any other media.
Then to top it off all you need is a cd burner to record your music and the
aiwa device doestn require you to use any special software to burn or rip
you music. You can pick one up at fry's for about 80 bucks.