Pre-Sales Engr Job Opening

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:24:21 -0700

Some jobs (like this one) you really do need a few years experience in
the field with the equipment.

I deal with security vendors on a daily basis, and lemme tell you - the
salesmen are not 'created equal'.  Not even close.

If a salesman walked into my boardroom trying to sell me a piece of
security gear and stumbled on most of my questions, he'd be asked to
pick up his gear and leave.   :-)

Just my .02

Gary