Compiler and header question

Miles Beck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:37:28 -0700

> Hey Miles,
> just "cd /usr/include && ls -a". You should see a bunch of files ending
> with the .h extension. These are part of the glibc package so make sure
> that you have this as well. I think this is part of the base package?

Hm, I only see the following files there...

./  ../  FlexLexer.h  initreq.h  net/  proc/

I also tried installing glibc thinking maybe it was not there and got the
following results.

~#apt-get install glibc-2.2.5-11
  Reading Package Lists... Done
  Building Dependency Tree... Done
  Note, selecting libc6 instead of glibc-2.2.5-11.2
  0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
~# apt-get install libc6
  Reading Package Lists... Done
  Building Dependency Tree... Done
  Sorry, libc6 is already the newest version.