cox cable and linux

David Huerta plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:40:45 -0700 (MST)

Except a router is more costly.  I already have a dual-nic Linux box, and
its just sitting here, so I might as well use it for something.  As for
the net suddendly going down, I am quite used to that since our current
connection requires on of my room mates's computers to be on.  So every
time he reboots, leaves, goes to sleep, etc. I am left w/o a net
connection.