HIPAA

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:29:49 -0700

OK, thanks for all the good information.  Two of our long term problems will be
Wireless network access and the fact that a large chunk of our server processing
power is going to be provided by ASU at their facilities attached to their
network.  I don't know how much personal information we'll have since, from what
I've gathered, our purpose is genetic research of cancers.  My boss seems very
clueful when it comes to issues regarding security/privacy.  I'd hope so since
both the President and my boss are coming from NIH/NHGRI.