Need (want) a second Physical Disk Drive (

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 20:38:09 -0700

Depends on which distro you install. I built a PC with a brand new, raw
hard disk a few weeks ago, and partitioning was a routine part of the
install with Mandrake 8.2, managed through the GUI. No command line
wizardry required.

Lee Einer