SAMBA Printer woes

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
05 Jan 2003 20:46:25 -0700

I think that this is the default behavior...see man smb.conf

printer admin (S)

    This is a list of users that can do anything to printers via the
remote administration interfaces offered by MS-RPC (usually using a NT
workstation). Note that the root user always has admin rights.

    Default: printer admin = <empty string>

Example: printer admin = admin, @staff

Craig